Managed Services can be defined as the practice of outsourcing Information Technology management and support with the goals of improving operations and cutting expenses. Stated plainly, Managed Services is the outsourcing of your Information Technology to a highly-skilled team of people as opposed to hiring an individual.
WinTech introduced the Managed Services concept to our market over ten years ago, making us the most experienced Managed Services Provider (MSP) in the Winchester, Virginia region. Since that time, we have saved our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars in IT salaries, benefits, and turn-over. We can design and support your business network with a cross-trained team of Network Engineers and Technicians for less than your company can hire a full time Technician. We also assure that no individual is single point of failure for your success.
Our Managed Services Include:
- • Discounted Hourly Rates
- • Guaranteed Two-Hour, Four-Hour, or Next Business Day Service Levels
- • Onsite and Offsite Data Backup Management
- • Cloud Service and Hybrid Cloud Management
- • Licensed Server Monitoring Agents at No Charge
- • Secure and Licensed Remote Control Software at No Charge
- • Real-time monitoring of licensed Bitdefender GravityZone clients
- • Centralized Windows Update Services and Regular Check-Ups
- • Periodic Updates to Driver Software, Firmware, and BIOS
- • A la carte services, such as Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
Our services are not mandatory, and are never hard sold. We offer businesses engagement options ranging from per-incident support to quarterly support retainers. Do you need a discounted block of hours to complete a project, or just an occasional remote control to answer your questions? Our priority is your need.