Although it may seem abrupt, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 are reaching the end of their ten-year lifespan. As of January, 14 2020 there are no planned updates to these operating system from Microsoft.
Yes, that also means security updates.
Your Business Should Consider:
- • Identifying computers that need to be upgraded or replaced
- • Developing a timeline, budget and plan based on your results
- • Implementing the required solutions with minimal impact to business operations
Other Important Considerations:
- • Not all computers can, or should, be upgraded to Windows 10
- • You may have computers that already have upgrade licensing
- • The current version of Microsoft Office (2019) only runs on Windows 10
- • Only the most Server 2016 is eligible for upgrade to Server 2019
We Know Windows...and macOS!
We can help you with this transition, and may discover other benefits as well.
- • We can quickly assess your computers for upgrade eligibility
- • We can provide licensed copies of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office at or below MSRP
- • We can also provide more advanced services, such as:
- • Moving your e-mail from @yahoo.com or @gmail.com to your own domain
- • Migrating your e-mail services to Office 365
- ...and much more
Have questions? Please call or e-mail 540-722-2122 or email@example.com
Would you like more frequent tech news, scam alerts, and new product info? Follow us on Facebook!